Our goal as a Chamber is to provide opportunities for our members to grow and help create an environment for them to be more successful.
The only way to help ensure that this happens to the highest degree is for you, our member, to take advantage of and become involved in the offerings, programs and activities that the Chamber makes available.
In addition to our events, tourism promotion & marketing efforts and workforce & business development initiatives there are many things that are FREE as part of your 12 month membership that you should be taking advantage of:
- The ability to reach our very broad network of businesses, community partners and the general consumer market through targeted events and programs to consumers throughout WNY
- Your business listing in our membership directory/consumer guide reaching over 6,000 potential customers in addition to your business listing on the Chamber’s website for access to your information 24/7 with the potential to reach thousands more customers
- Your business information/business cards on display at the Chamber’s visitor’s center where thousands of visitors walk through our doors annually
- Participating in our gift certificate program which ensures $20,000+ worth of gift certificate purchases annually are spent locally with our Chamber members
- Business Referrals are an important part of what we do in answering 6,000 requests for information annually through phone calls, emails, regular post office mail and visitors who walk through the door
- Great networking opportunities through our networking group which meets twice a month and through many of our other events and meetings
- Submit a business profile/bio or other interesting information on your business i.e. special sales or promotions, special event, employee highlight, etc. in our newsletter that goes out twice a month. There is no limit to the number of submissions you can make in reaching our 500 member business network
- If you’re a new business or considering a “re-grand opening” we can help you set up your ribbon cutting event and even provide the large scissors
- We share your social media postings on Facebook to help spread the word about your business
- Claim your member listing on the Chamber website and by creating your own “mini-website” on our site, you increase your businesses visibility and SEO!