ITAC- Health and Wellness Fair
October 21 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The ITAC (It Takes a Community) Drug and Alcohol Prevention Coalition is hosting a Health and Wellness Fair- Healthiness- It Take A Community on the Iroquois High School campus.
The It Takes A Community (ITAC) Drug and Alcohol Prevention Coalition is hosting a Health and Safety Fair on Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 9:00am – 2:00pm. This event will be held at Iroquois High School, 2111 Girdle Road, Elma, NY. The audience for this event is for ages 3-103! All families and the community will be welcome to participate.
The objectives of the fair include:
- To increase health awareness and disease prevention for students and families by providing health screenings, educational information, and related activities.
- Provide education and prevention information regarding mental health and substance use.
- Increase awareness of local, state, and national health services and resources.
- Motivate participants to make positive health behavior changes.
- Teach self-care practices.
This fun-filled community health event will include informational booths, demonstrations, an array of healthy foods and participatory activities. It is an excellent opportunity for area businesses and health service organizations to connect with the community and showcase programs and services aimed at improving health. We would be delighted to have your organization participate as an exhibitor in the event.
If you are interested in participating, please complete and return the enclosed form on or before August 18, 2017. For more information, please call 716-652-3000 Bette Dehr x7873 or Tana Yount x7015; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.