The Greater East Aurora Chamber of Commerce will be featuring the resources and strengths it brings to help local businesses achieve their goals during Chamber week Monday, June 12 through Friday, June 16.
Each day that week the Chamber will highlight a specific activity or program which will offer the opportunity to present the different aspects of its work in helping to promote Greater East Aurora community businesses while working to create an environment for businesses to succeed.
All GEA businesses, members, non-members and members of the community are invited to attend and meet Chamber board members, staff and other area business people.
- Monday, 6/12 – Noon – 1:30pm – Chamber Week Kickoff – Chamber Office – 652 Main Street
Join us for the Chamber’s 72nd Year Celebration with a birthday cake! Federal, State & local elected officials invited.
- Tuesday, 6/13 – 8am – 9:30am – Business Resource Day -Fisher-Price Heritage Center on the Fisher – Price Campus, 636 Girard Ave. – Meet with representatives from the SBA, SCORE, Small Business Development Center, Women’s Business Center at Canisius College, ECIDA, Bene-Care, P-Tach, BOCES II Ormsby Educational Center and more.
- Wednesday, 6/14 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Holland Speedway Business After Hours, Networking & Fun! Finger foods, beverages and an opportunity for attendees to drive race cars around the track! No cost!
- Thursday, 6/15 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Mambrino King Business After Hours, Networking and a complimentary drink at a unique local business.
- Friday, 6/16 – Noon – 1:30pm – Hot Dog Roast @ American Grille, 7901 Seneca St., Elma –– Wrap up the week in a fun, informal way with local business owners and friends!
No cost for hot dog roast. Cash bar.
We invite area business people to join us at any or all of the events this week.
Please RSVP for each event by calling the Chamber office at 652-8444 or email email@example.com.